The film "Planting for Change" tells the story of how farmers in Guangxi .. Read More »
- Youth empowerment and volunteering.
- Environmental education.
- Access to socio-economic, cultural rights and Justice.
- Women empowerment
- Access to resources and biodiversity conservation
- Arising awareness regarding Health (HIV/AIDS/STI/SRH), reproductive and their positive effect and conducting program by making adjustment with the local authority for the conduction of such program.
- Poverty alleviation and sustainable development (renewable energy, etc.) by Conducting various program in the communities.
- By conducting various program for helpless, needy & Orphan Child.